PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER
A company is looking for well qualified employee to fill the vacant role as a PR to:
- Establish an efficient relationship network
- Improve communication with government agencies according to the business plan
- Formulate public relations work plans with government agencies
- Maintain and develop good relations with government agencies
- Obtain government support and create a good business operating environment for the business of Transsion.
- Pay close attention to the status and changes of relevant government policies, and provide professional advice and suggestions for the business operations and major decisions for Transsion Holdings.
- Responsible for following up the implementation of government, coordinating and reception work and drafting publicity information documents;
- Participate in related public affairs activities on behalf of our company, improve Transsion Holdings’ awareness and brand image in public;
- Assist in applying for relevant business qualifications or certificate licenses if necessary.
- Flexible handling of various emergency matters with capable public relations ability
- Establish and improve public relations and put in measures to avoid potential public relations crisis.
- Degree in PR or related fields.
- Minimum of two years’ experience.