We are seeking an experienced, creative marketing employee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will use a multitude of platforms to convert ads and promotions to increase revenue for the company. You will seek to build and increase brand awareness through both traditional and new media campaigns.
- Build brand awareness through various media outlets
- Plan sales and advertising campaigns
- Identify potential markets and generating leads
- Experience in building an extensive sales pipelines and converting them into sales
- Work within various multimedia outlets to promote our services
- Present our service proposals to clients and work with them to strategize and close deals according to their needs
- Work within a team of marketers to collaboratively create an ad campaign
- Keep track of and balance budgets
- Establish beneficial pricing strategies
- Using events, forums, seminars etc. to reach out to decision makers as well as project brand.
- Previous experience in recruitment sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Experience in social media marketing and content development
- Oral communication and aggressive sales targeting skills
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Willingness to try innovative marketing strategies
- Excellent time management, able to balance many projects at a time.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
- HND/Diploma in marketing
- SHS with WASSCE certicate