Responsible to ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demands.
- Take delivery of goods and supplies.
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately.
- Pick and pack orders for dispatch.
- Move stock around either by hand, or using lifting equipment.
- Load goods for dispatch
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerized system.
- Keep accurate stock records.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Ensure that all lifting and maneuvering of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures.
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of orders.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum of Diploma or HND in Logistics, Procurement or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar position in express business, logistics or courier service.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills to resolve issues efficiently
Knowledgeable in Microsoft office
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support, Transport & Logistics|