We are looking for a motivated and insightful user researcher based in Ghana who will work closely with overseas project team. The user researcher will help us create useful, usable and delightful mobile/web products for users and inspire improvement at all stages of product development by delivering compelling insights based on user research findings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborating closely with overseas teams to organize and execute user research both online and offline, recording survey processes, collecting and analyzing research data / study results;
- Building and maintaining respondent recruitment channels, engaging targeted respondents in structured surveys;
- Monitoring competitive market dynamics, conducting benchmark studies and competitive analysis on a regular basis;
- Monitoring online and offline public opinions towards products and reporting to overseas teams on a regular basis.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical features
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with design, product, operation and marketing teams
Required Competencies and Attributes
- A desire to keep pushing your work until all details are attended to;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skill, strong capability of observing and analyzing, strong time management skill, proactive, responsible, and team spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field;
- 1+ years’ work experience in user research or market research, preferable with exposure in mobile/web product;
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Management & Business Development, Marketing & Communication|