A company is urgently looking for a talent development manager to champion the company’s efforts to attract, train, focus on design and implement programs for performance management, leadership development and succession planning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be able to drive employee engagement strategy
- To be able to collaborate with talent development team to design training programs
- To conduct talent assessment; identify employee readiness, talent gaps and retention risk.
- To be able to improve abilities and strengthening the skill set of a company’s existing workforce.
- To utilize leadership development strategies, tools and processes to identify learning needs and employee competencies.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Should have human resource department knowledge to implement employee development strategies.
- Should work with various leadership stakeholders to steer overall talent development strategies
- Should oversee the delivery of employee development programs and manage multiple resources to achieve objectives.
- Should understand adult learning methods and instructional designs
- Should be able to clearly present on a wide variety of career related topics
- Should build strong relationships to connect with fellow leaders and employees
- Degree in Human resource and any related field with 2yrs progressive working experience in similar position
|Job Category||Management & Business Development|