Your role will mainly be to create engaging content (written and visual) and to implement the digital marketing strategy through social media channels to create and maintain a strong online presence for the company.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Growing the company’s social media numbers. (Followership, Impressions & Engagement)
- Content curation and promotion
- Executing, measuring and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
- Strategizing, executing and reporting on advertising campaigns. i.e., social media Ads, Google Ads & SEO/SEM.
- Drafting themed written material such as company’s marketing partnerships and campaigns.
- Arrange interviews and editorial material with key artists and industry players.
- Growing and maintaining active users through digital platforms.
- Identify, manage and lead influencer-based marketing.
- Recruit, train and manage micro-influencers, fans & student groups.
- Support on-ground activations and influencing on digital campaigns.
- Work with other regional teams and offer overall support to the marketing department.
- Deliver weekly and monthly analytic reports on KPIs & OKRs set.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies and make recommendations for incorporating them into the marketing mix.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Awareness of the the company’s brand.
- Social Media followership count, insights, engagement & loyalty/retention
- Number of Social Media users converted to Active users and Paid subscribers of Boomplay
- Number of referrals from our Social Media Platforms in Kenya.
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Experience in social media or marketing position or expertise in multiple social media platforms
- You are fluent and have a great English level
- Creative profile with solid writing and editing skills > ability to deliver creative content (text, image, video)
- Project management skills (handling time-sensitive projects), attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good standards of professional conduct with excellent communication skills
- Ability to take a flexible approach to working hours.
- Sound knowledge of online marketing strategy, SEO and Google Analytics
- Being a tech-enthusiastic with design notions is definitely a plus.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC advertising, social media, and email marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience using analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Meta Analytics, to measure and report on campaign performance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
|Job Category||IT & Software, Marketing & Communication|