A company is looking for an efficient and organized security guard. The prime function of this position is to be able to record and report incident, to be able to secure premises, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points, permitting entry, prevent loses and damage ,control traffic by directing drivers. And most importantly be medically sound.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft maintain security of premises.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Warn persons if rule or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises using force when necessary.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and detect evidence of tampering.
- Good customer relations
- Should be able to speak and understand English.
- Should pay attention to details.
- Should be initiative.
- Should be physically and medically sound.
|Job Category||Transport & Logistics|