• Placing job adverts on various platforms;
• Shortlisting applicants for interview;
• Sitting on interview panels and responsible for secretarial duties during interviews;
• Ensure the completion of staff records for newly employed staff;
• Responsible for the orientation of newly engaged staff.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems and make decisions within job scope;
- Respect for organizational, intercultural and ethical values.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize within a busy workload;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
A first degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences from an accredited university
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Human Resources|