We are looking for a competent Recruitment Associate to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and head hunters. They possess sound judgment and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Assume responsibility for pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant, HR consultant, or similar position
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgment
- Degree in HR, marketing or another field
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support, Marketing & Communication|