Responsible for all business development and resource negotiation related to the operators’ e-commerce.
- Liaise with various mobile service providers in ensuring business sales targets achieved. Serve as a link to Supply Chain & Operations to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strengthen the partnership with network service providers through relationship building to enhance free flow of information across board.
- Strategic mapping of each operator with a brand to identify key success areas whilst monitoring progress.
- Be a sales advocate & partner to internal stakeholders to understand customer specific requirements using online sales platforms like Jumia and Google etc .
- Applies extensive sales experience, knowledge, and expertise to act as the subject matter expert in each department. This includes validating or approving product pricing, signage, availability, and display functions of all ad items .
- Promote relations with National Communications Authority and assist with information processing and licensing .
- Review and facilitate improved retailer contract management process.
- Familiar with domestic carrier and e-commerce policies and business environment .
- Communicate with all department managers and China headquarters, carry out negotiation and adopting of relevant policies .
- Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing/ business is preferred, familiar with mobile phone service providers
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes and an understanding of market research
- Government and operator resources are preferred
- Must possess these attitudes; good communicator, patient, good leader and trustworthy
- Good Microsoft office suite skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills with good command over the English language
3-5 years in related field
|Job Category||Product & Project Management, Supply Chain & Procurement, Transport & Logistics|