Responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods/parcels and other articles of request to customers.
ake instructions from Warehouse Supervisor.
- Ride short or long distances to deliver parcels or items to customers.
- Load and unload parcels or items.
- Perform scan of all parcels or items to be delivered.
- Undertake pick-ups.
- Communicate with customers for parcel receiving.
- Collect freight or Cash on Delivery (COD) for the parcel and hand in on time.
- Look for customers/business to increase the volume of parcels or items to business.
- Ride and handle the motor bike with due care and professionalism.
- Successfully get parcels or items to the client on time.
- Contact customers via phone call to inform about the delivery of their parcels or items before setting off.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial riders license up to date.
Minimum of SHS education
Minimum of 1 year experience with motor bike and/or Tricycle riding and express/courier business
Basic oral and written communication
Ability to fit in a multicultural work environment
|Job Category||Transport & Logistics|