Drive the local strategy and execution of marketing efforts in the country in line with the company’s global marketing strategies and key user acquisition and retention metrics.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the local marketing team. Responsible for the local marketing strategies and execution.
- Monitor the market to understand consumer and competitor behaviour. Use this insight to learn the local market opportunity and help guide the business in its marketing efforts.
- Ensure we are effectively communicating our brand and value proposition through appropriate marketing channels including but not limited to TV, Radio, Social Media, Print and BTL events to drive user growth, revenue and loyalty to the company.
- Collect and analyse data from promotion and marketing to increase acquisition, usage and social engagement.
- Work closely with Content Acquisition and Content Admin teams to drive the brand awareness among the artists, labels and users.
- Manage the marketing budget for the country to ensure marketing programs executed are ROI optimized.
- Manage all elements of the company’s brand including but not limited to communication, merchandise and events in the country.
- Ability to devise, create, execute and track advertising campaigns to drive all brand metrics including User Acquisition, User Engagement, Usage and Conversion to Paid Subscriptions.
- Achieve co-branding and brand sponsorship to gain revenues.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- The organic new user acquisition.
- Google Trends to present awareness of the company’s brand.
- Social Media followership count, insights, engagement & loyalty/retention
- Revenue via MKT campaigns.
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Solid knowledge of the digital advertising industry with a strong professional network of media, marketing and brand advertising professionals.
- Great attitude, with passion for music and the Boomplay brand and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Detail focused and analytically inclined with the ability to make clear recommendations through data insight.
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing or similar role
- Minimum of BSC/BA degree in Marketing or a related field
- Certifications in Marketing or Communication is an added advantage
- CIM/CAM Membership is desirable
- Experience acting as a social media thought leader influencing senior executives and gaining buy-in within a matrix organization
- Proven experience managing paid social budgets in an efficient manner on major platforms
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Marketing & Communication|