To increase the revenue through operations on the Live projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep recruiting and contracting professional content agencies and be responsible for the management of the agencies.
- Responsible for communicating with agencies&hosts in helping them improve the performance.
- Build and maintain a good cooperating environment and relationship with agencies and hosts.
- Localize the BoomLive work.
- Assist the HQ team to deliver the ideas and reasonable references and suggestions.
- Execute both online and offline campaigns for various operations purposes.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- The number of daily active hosts on the platform.
- The number of total hosts on the platform.
- The number of total agencies recruited on the platform.
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Respond to work messages in a timely manner, within 2 hours during working hours, and within 8 hours during off-duty hours.
- Fully understand the HQ strategy and pass it on to the host and agency in time to ensure that no information is missed.
- Able to proactively identify problems in all aspects and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Can propose innovative solutions that can be implemented based on existing processes, content, directions, etc.
- Able to manage the team and encourage the team to release the full potential.
- Good at cross-departmental communications to reach the target.
Experience & Qualifications
- The experience of online app operations
- The experience of live operations
- The experience of guiding and managing.
|Job Category||Customer Service & Support, Engineering & Technology, IT & Software, Marketing & Communication|