Providing technical support to maintain the computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment of the company to ensure optimal performance so that staffs can maintain a high level of productivity.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot and help resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Maintain procedures that provide technical support across the organization.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Train new employees on the organization’s processes, systems and equipment.
- Other duties assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills to resolve issues efficiently.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to fit in a multicultural work environment.
|Job Category||IT & Software|