INTERNS JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our head of departments .To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current duties as and when assigned.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes if the need arises.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
- Assist the administrative departments on data and any other duties assigned.
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- IT Related
- Accounts field
- Administrative Assistant field
Should leave Around Madina, East Legon and its environs.