FLEET MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
Fleet Manager Requirements:
• Degree in logistics, business administration or any related field.
• Minimum of three years working experience preferably in a logistic industry
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
|Job Category||Transport & Logistics|