AREAS OF INFLUENCE:
Technology Team, Merchandising Team, Finance Team, Central Warehouse and
the applicable Operations and Store Managers
BUSINESS & OPERATIONS:
- Order Generation – ( aligned to point no.1)
- Maintain Shipping TAT’s of 48 hours
- Demand on the portal – Organic & Inorganic and using our existing mediums
- A return & cancellation rate of not more than 15% of the total orders received. This includes any damages etc.
- Stock Movement – Stock audits / Stock replenishment basis Weekly Demand Analysis / Product & Cart led programs to drive better conversions
- Ensure Pending & Picking status is within the TAT’s prescribed.
- SLA’s agreed for confirmation , rescheduling and all related communication to be driven.
- All customer queries as logged in with the current system and new CRM system to be addressed basis SLA’s agreed upon
- Weekly process audits along with the concerned offices from HO – to ensure compliance and modify the process wherever necessary
- All Return and refund related processes to driven to the last mile for ensuring all financial transactions leading to customer delight are in followed without any exceptions.
- In the long run initiate and execute a CSI – Customer Satisfaction Index
- Conduct monthly employee performance review basis KRA’s already decided upon.
|Job Category||Customer Service & Support, IT & Software, Marketing & Communication, Sales|
|Education||At least a degree in relation to the above field|
|Experience||5 - 10 years of experience in Ecommerce operations.|
|REMUNERATION||Offer is very attractive and competitive|