- Take instructions from the Driver Team Supervisor
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries
- Follow traffic laws
- Refuel and clean inside the vehicle.
- Be present and actively involved in the counting of cargo during load and unload of cargo
- Follow accident procedures
- Inspect trucks and record issues
- Get goods to the client on time
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers
- Keep commercial driver licence up to date
Minimum of SHS education
Minimum of 3 years experience with cargo truck driving
Intermediate Oral and written communication
Minimum of “C”
Ability to fit in a multicultural environment
|Job Category||Transport & Logistics|