Responsible for providing outstanding customer service and assistance to customers, dispatch and drivers.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential customers.
- Commit to provide excellent customer service.
- Respond to incoming customer and contractor calls, emails and social media interactions.
- Enter and book orders into our systems.
- Responsible for pickup, on-demand transport and deliveries
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents within our customer database.
- Help promote the company’s services by enhancing customer satisfaction and encouraging repeat business.
- Help train and orient new customer service representatives as needed.
- Help promote positive office environment by having a motivated, friendly and professional attitude.
- Other duties assigned.
Minimum of first degree or HND.
Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service in express business, logistics or courier service.
Strong problem-solving and organizational skills to resolve issues efficiently.
Strong computer skills particularly Microsoft office.
Ability to fit in a multicultural work environment.
|Job Category||Customer Service & Support|