Content specialists create content strategies, research trending topics, manage app and write content. Promoting our product online.
- Dig for trending topics around Ghana with excellent news sensitivity.
- Manage news channels and content categories in the News App ·
- Assist team with daily news censoring, news testing and product system management.
- Secure data sources from demographically aligned partner databases, have some basic sense of data analysis, able to use Google analytics.
- Work closely with China’s News Production Team to develop/discover popular news content.
- Establish a local vision for Africa News development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Promote content on social media.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A Bachelor’s degree (Journalism or Mass Communications majors preferred) with at least two (2) year experience in content operation, content writing/editing, good knowledge of news products and websites.
- Experienced content specialists/journalists will be prioritized.
- A good level of cultural sensitivity to regional differences in emerging African continent; an eye for the next big story.
- Able to perform well under tight KPI requirements.
- A master of WordPress and other photo editing tools.
- Excellent computer skills, verbal and written communication skills
- A quick learner with a good attitude to work and team spirit.
- Understands online and App systems.
|Job Category||Admin & Office, IT & Software, Management & Business Development|