Political and Social Content/ Entertainment, Sports and Showbiz Content
- Complete the daily operation work such as content auditing, recommending etc.
- Searching, collecting, analysising and following up hot topics and high quality content.
- Design content programme and cooperate with product and technical team to produce quality materials for the public.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, strong interest in news items, has more than 3 years of work experience in news media or content operation, and excellent written expression skills.
- The candidates should have strong content sensitivity, can accurately capture the hot events and predict the tendency of it, understand the rhythm of news and be able to understand the hot topics; be familiar with the reporting styles and updating regularly of major news websites, and be able to catch the latest news on time.
- Candidate should be a highly experienced user of video sites and social media, or be familiar with the characteristics of mobile Internet developing, and exploring operational strategies according to the situations.
- Can bear work pressure, work with high efficiency, be adaptable to fast-paced work environments, and good at summing up lessons and learning new skills on the job.
- Strong capability in communication, good at coordinating work, broad thinking, and be able to propose good operational ideas.
- Target orientation, with strong data awareness;
|Job Category||IT & Software, Marketing & Communication|