- Monitor, identify, and collect breaking news and trending topics, and send daily push notifications based on user behavior and location.
- Source, edit, and publish good articles to provide high-quality feeds in Phoenix Browser.
- Familiar with local and worldwide content creators including news agencies, bloggers, and social media influencers and be able to work on a content partnership.
- Analyze social media trends and user behavior, research good APPs, then share insight with the teams to improve Phoenix Browser.
- Have two or more years of experience in the news industry such as news editors, journalists, content writers, and bloggers. Full-time work experience in top news agencies is preferred.
- Passionate about social media, sensitive to trends, familiar with common people’s language and culture, and familiar with recent news around Africa and the world.
- University graduate, Relevant major(News, Journalism and Mass Communication, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong ownership and positivity, fast-learning ability, and good communication skill with different people.
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support, IT & Software, Marketing & Communication|