A Client Services Officer is responsible for delivering services to customers as part of a financial management team. They handle transactions for clients, manage individual client caseloads and escalate complex matters higher up the chain.
- Liaising with internal teams and colleagues to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Lodging applications and preparing submissions for new business.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Friendly, diligent and with great communication skills, Client Services Officers need to meet deadlines and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Required gender Female
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support|