Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- The candidate would be in charge of local BD activities and in some cases, regional BD activities. Activities would encompass; Content Partnership Development, Growth through Product improvement and local user acquisition, Monetization, and local team development.
- Shall be responsible for identifying the right Content partners locally, developing relationships with them, onboarding them on Phoenix Browser, and managing the expectations of clients.
- Shall on daily basis access and analyze backend data to improve content performance. Executive will use data to help partners improve their content quality and output.
- Source advertising campaigns from brands, agencies, and clients seeking to advertise on the Phoenix browser platform and will from time to time provide performance data to such clients.
- Will liaise with the internal team on campaign improvement and optimization.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for business.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Work with the marketing team to identify, define, deploy, and measure the impact of marketing activities and campaigns across key channels.
- Will provide support to the Regional Head of Business and Global Head of Growth.
• Experience with the Digital and Internet Business ecosystem. Must have worked in a similar industry and show the track of performance at the highest level.
• Understanding of Platforms, operations, management, data extractions, analysis, and reporting. Can trend spot and take initiatives. Must be able to provide insight to the Global team on local opportunities in line with our product/services.
• lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented and must be a problem solver.
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- 4-7 years of experience within the digital, media, or technology industry.
- Ability to initiate and drive partnerships.
|Job Category||Admin & Office, Engineering & Technology, Management & Business Development|