This position entails curating, organizing and editing lyrics/metadata to the content presented on SBP AFRICA App and website. Managing and administering (Curate, review & Upload)content provided and working with content provider/aggregators in Kenya .
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the Content and Operation management systems (CMS & OMS)
- Provide support to content providers/aggregator for uploading licensed music content onto the digital music platform via the CMS portal
- Review metadata provided by content providers to ensure all music contents uploaded to the platform meets the required specifications
- Timely content curation for all categories of the App and Website for operating country.
- Work closely with marketing team to push relevant and trending content within the App.
- Stay updated with industry trends, new releases (albums, singles & videos)
- In-App/Web Content Administration
- Encode metadata (Genre, Year of release, title and artist’s info) on each file
- Ensure artists profiles are updated with country, picture and bio information
- Create and publish engaging content (Playlisting)
- Provide weekly reports of attained targets, strategies and curation plan to department head
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Playlist Curation and timely update
- Music Category Operation
- Ensure the right/ trendy/ new content are featured on curated playlist on the App/Website
- Ensure uploaded songs does not contain audio ads tag
- Ensure lyrics are synchronized for each song on the App
- Infrastructure: Genre Review
- Infrastructure: Language Review and Tags
- Infrastructure: Playlist Tags
- Infrastructure: Duplicate and Bio profile tracking and treatment
- Pending Content Approvals
- Hotspot and Holiday Calendar tracking
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize workload needed
- Good communication (Verbal & Written) and inter-personal skills
- Excellent Information Technology/Systems skills
- Good attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
- OND, HND or BSc. A degree in an IT-related course is a plus
- 1-2 years of content management experience and Data entry.
- Knowledge and skills in graphic design
- Relevant professional certifications
|Job Category||IT & Software, Marketing & Communication|