Product: Social Media Platform
- Reaching out to designated influencers, content creators and organizations in entertainment, sports and media fields.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing content partners.
- Identifying opportunities for raising brand awareness of our product among potential content partners. This will include both offline and online campaigns
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for the local partners together with the legal department in HQ.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and partner needs
- Following industry trends locally and internationally, helping iterate our product continuously and offer the best user experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in relevant industry or business development.
- Having a deep knowledge and rich resources of local entertainment or media industry, Media Company related experience will be a plus.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition in order to properly pitch and bring partners on-board for commercial opportunities.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills are must-haves
- With passion for building a whole new business and can always adapt the quick work pace.
|Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support, IT & Software, Management & Business Development, Marketing & Communication
Content specialists create content strategies, research trending topics, manage app and write content. Promoting our product online.
- Dig for trending topics around Ghana with excellent news sensitivity.
- Manage news channels and content categories in the News App ·
- Assist team with daily news censoring, news testing and product system management.
- Secure data sources from demographically aligned partner databases, have some basic sense of data analysis, able to use Google analytics.
- Work closely with China’s News Production Team to develop/discover popular news content.
- Establish a local vision for Africa News development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Promote content on social media.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A Bachelor’s degree (Journalism or Mass Communications majors preferred) with at least two (2) year experience in content operation, content writing/editing, good knowledge of news products and websites.
- Experienced content specialists/journalists will be prioritized.
- A good level of cultural sensitivity to regional differences in emerging African continent; an eye for the next big story.
- Able to perform well under tight KPI requirements.
- A master of WordPress and other photo editing tools.
- Excellent computer skills, verbal and written communication skills
- A quick learner with a good attitude to work and team spirit.
- Understands online and App systems.
|Admin & Office, IT & Software, Management & Business Development
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of performance ads, and complete sales targets;
- Complete communication and negotiation with customers, establish and maintain good relationships with customers;
- Visit and return visits with customers, form a good cooperative relationship with customers, and develop new customer resources.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 1 year of work experience in advertising, emerging media and related fields;
- Those with effective customer resources (CPA, CPS) are preferred, those with 4A company advertising sales experience are preferred; those with website, media, and advertising sales experience are preferred;
- Be able to adapt to work pressure and dare to face challenges, and have good customer relationships;
- Has keen market insight and super execution;
- Strong communication skills, good customer development and service skills, excellent sales, negotiation and oral communication skills.
|Customer Service & Support, IT & Software, Sales
To deliver professional artwork and digital marketing.
- Design, layout and format marketing and communications materials across the organisation
- Maintaining the highest standards in graphic design and producing cutting edge creative content, for both print and digital, that accurately represents the expectations of the business.
- Brainstorming new creative concepts and designs
- Design and execute a new look and feel across all digital and print material that accurately reflects new brand positioning.
- Design and production of printed collateral, e.g. product packaging, promotions, outdoor media, direct mail, advertising, direct mail, point of sale, internal collateral, presentations and other print material
- Design across all digital assets, eg website, web applications, advertising, electronic newsletters, banners, social media and other digital media.
- Maintaining an advanced knowledge of software used for creating graphic designs and trends within design.
- Development and maintenance of print and digital design.
Competencies and Experience:
Strong skills in Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat) – PC platform
|IT & Software
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Skills and Qualifications
- -The person should, have completed National service
- -Must have good knowledge of Computer software (Microsoft word, Excel and power point.
- – must have a degree or HND in Food science.
|Admin & Office, Management & Business Development, Product & Project Management
We are looking for a motivated and insightful user researcher based in Ghana who will work closely with overseas project team. The user researcher will help us create useful, usable and delightful mobile/web products for users and inspire improvement at all stages of product development by delivering compelling insights based on user research findings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborating closely with overseas teams to organize and execute user research both online and offline, recording survey processes, collecting and analyzing research data / study results;
- Building and maintaining respondent recruitment channels, engaging targeted respondents in structured surveys;
- Monitoring competitive market dynamics, conducting benchmark studies and competitive analysis on a regular basis;
- Monitoring online and offline public opinions towards products and reporting to overseas teams on a regular basis.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical features
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with design, product, operation and marketing teams
Required Competencies and Attributes
- A desire to keep pushing your work until all details are attended to;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skill, strong capability of observing and analyzing, strong time management skill, proactive, responsible, and team spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field;
- 1+ years’ work experience in user research or market research, preferable with exposure in mobile/web product;
|Admin & Office, Management & Business Development, Marketing & Communication
To nurture a strong media industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. Responsible for improving the public image of company, directing publicity programs and campaigns and clarifiying the company’s point of view on important issues.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Creation and execution of public relations strategy
- Fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media. Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must have great knowledge of the music industry and the music business
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Must be aware of different media channels and agendas.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
Education, Degree and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, English, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in music or any other entertainment media outfit
Head of Marketing, Africa Country GM
|Marketing & Communication, Product & Project Management
- Strong conceptual & operational market knowledge of the modern trade (hypermarket, supermarket –all formats, malls, specialty outlets)
- Good knowledge of FMCG
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a TOUGH TARGET DRIVEN CULTURE
- Has developed modern trade from ground zero terms of – category & product participation (introduction of new categories, products etc ) and rapidly scaling them up in beating the competition .
- Good understanding of various consumer segments and mapping segments to products & categories. This includes understanding price elasticities – price points tracking of own vs. competition and how to play the game at short to mid term.
- Good understanding, creating and execution of brand plans (principally BTL – below the line), sales tracking MIS, budget tracking and key retail metrics
- Good knowledge of basic return on marketing investment tools
- Excellent in customer relationship management, networking & communication skills
- Excellent cash & credit control exposure
- Aggressive and go getter with non-questionable integrity
- Prior MNC exposure with Shoprite, Game, Palace, Marina a big plus
- Well trained in basis sales processes like OTC, sales MIS, customer tracking & developing markets from ground-zero.
- University graduate –Must
|Management & Business Development
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Access training needs to apply and monitor training progress.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance programs.
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
- Proven working experience as HR and compliance officer.
- People oriented and results driven
- And HND or degree from a recognized institution.
- Receive cash (physical, e-cash, and cheques) from all branches.
- Deposit cash at the bank.
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Manage transactions and report any discrepancies.
- Handle petty cash payments.
- Make authorized payments to appropriate entities.
- Work experience as a cashier or in a similar role
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment
- Good math skills
- HND from a recognized institution.
|Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support, Sales
AREAS OF INFLUENCE:
Technology Team, Merchandising Team, Finance Team, Central Warehouse and
the applicable Operations and Store Managers
BUSINESS & OPERATIONS:
- Order Generation – ( aligned to point no.1)
- Maintain Shipping TAT’s of 48 hours
- Demand on the portal – Organic & Inorganic and using our existing mediums
- A return & cancellation rate of not more than 15% of the total orders received. This includes any damages etc.
- Stock Movement – Stock audits / Stock replenishment basis Weekly Demand Analysis / Product & Cart led programs to drive better conversions
- Ensure Pending & Picking status is within the TAT’s prescribed.
- SLA’s agreed for confirmation , rescheduling and all related communication to be driven.
- All customer queries as logged in with the current system and new CRM system to be addressed basis SLA’s agreed upon
- Weekly process audits along with the concerned offices from HO – to ensure compliance and modify the process wherever necessary
- All Return and refund related processes to driven to the last mile for ensuring all financial transactions leading to customer delight are in followed without any exceptions.
- In the long run initiate and execute a CSI – Customer Satisfaction Index
- Conduct monthly employee performance review basis KRA’s already decided upon.
|Customer Service & Support, IT & Software, Marketing & Communication, Sales
|At least a degree in relation to the above field
|5 – 10 years of experience in Ecommerce operations.
|Offer is very attractive and competitive
A company is urgently looking for a talent development manager to champion the company’s efforts to attract, train, focus on design and implement programs for performance management, leadership development and succession planning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be able to drive employee engagement strategy
- To be able to collaborate with talent development team to design training programs
- To conduct talent assessment; identify employee readiness, talent gaps and retention risk.
- To be able to improve abilities and strengthening the skill set of a company’s existing workforce.
- To utilize leadership development strategies, tools and processes to identify learning needs and employee competencies.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Should have human resource department knowledge to implement employee development strategies.
- Should work with various leadership stakeholders to steer overall talent development strategies
- Should oversee the delivery of employee development programs and manage multiple resources to achieve objectives.
- Should understand adult learning methods and instructional designs
- Should be able to clearly present on a wide variety of career related topics
- Should build strong relationships to connect with fellow leaders and employees
- Degree in Human resource and any related field with 2yrs progressive working experience in similar position
|Management & Business Development
The Customer Service Executive (CSE) is primarily responsible for the receipt and first level resolution of customer related incidents and request.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledgment and resolution of customer complaints
- Being abreast on products and services rendered by the company
- Processing customer requests
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer incident reports
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments and complaints
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
- Weekly reporting of tasks done
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Ability to empathize
• Problem solving skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Verbal communication skills
• Written communication skills
Experience and Qualification
• B.Sc./HND in any discipline
• 1 year of experience in a Customer Service Role
|Customer Service & Support
A company is looking forward to hiring a TV channel supervisor to help grow, develop and build a strong relationship with other channel partners through supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist manager in pushing sub-dealers to make orders from agents
- Order management for agents for both air and sea order
- Monitor stock transfer
- Monitor and feedback competitor’s activities
- Introduce channel policies to sub dealers
- Channel marketing
- Introduce products to new agents and dealers
- Maintain good relationships with current sub-dealers and build good relationship with new sub-dealers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Solid coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with co-workers, clients, members, providers and customers.
- Experience in WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT
- Diploma and Degree
- 3years experience from LG, Samsung and Hisense
|Admin & Office, Management & Business Development, Marketing & Communication, Product & Project Management
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
|Management & Business Development