We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/ SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in marketing or relevant field
|Engineering & Technology, IT & Software, Marketing & Communication
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on the role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
- Degree in business administration or account preferred
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
|Admin & Office, Finance, Marketing & Communication
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to subscribe to our products or services.
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products or solicit donations
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc., and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus.
|Customer Service & Support, Marketing & Communication
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Associate to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and head hunters. They possess sound judgment and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Assume responsibility for pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant, HR consultant, or similar position
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgment
- Degree in HR, marketing or another field
|Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support, Marketing & Communication
We need to recruit a team leader who is familiar with the local agent relationship at present, who has more than 7 years of industry working experience, and can bring KA(key account) to the team. The team will give more concentration on high-quality KA and grow together.
The person can be found from our competitive products companies and agent companies. He must have his own KA customer resources and quickly bring customers to the team in a short time.
- Responsible for the KA client development and maintenance of the advertising platform, and completing the sales KPI;
- Bring KA into the team within 3 months and reach the annual budget consumption plan.
- Deeply understand the mobile traffic market and product capability, and select KA with budget as the partner based on the demand analysis of KA customers.
- At least 7 years of experience in mobile advertising sales is preferred;
- Have his own KA customer resources and can quickly bring benefits to the company
- Currently working in local agents or mobile advertising companies
- Be familiar with local agents;
- Strong communication skills and team management potential
- Have work passion, hard work, strong pressure resistance and strong sense of responsibility.
|Management & Business Development, Marketing & Communication, Sales, Supply Chain & Procurement
- Should have experience in sales and marketing of white-color appliances such as ACs, Fridges, etc
- Should have a good working relationship with key clients like Telefonika, Compu Ghana, Franko trading, etc
- Experienced in retailer construction or building a market channel
- Should be able to manage teams to achieve desired brand objectives
- Experienced in managing and promoting brands
- 5-10 years’ working experience preferably
|Marketing & Communication, Sales, Supply Chain & Procurement
- English can be used as a working language, preferably with experience in cross-cultural communication.
- Solid working experience in marketing/sales/business development in a retail/trade would be an added advantage.
- A good merchant resource in the retail industry is a great plus.
- Experience in import/export business for 2+ years.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans and to be hands-on and drive the business with direct responsibility.
- Develop the market according to the requirements, including the development of national agents, key customers, and retailers.
|Admin & Office, Management & Business Development, Marketing & Communication
- Must have good command over both oral and written English
- Provide administrative support role to the Human Resource Department
|Admin & Office
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database system
- Type data provided directly from the customer
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to the source document
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Update existing data
Requirement and Skills
- Proven experience as a data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills
- Basic understanding of database
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
- Great attention to details
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
|Admin & Office, IT & Software
- Monitor, identify, and collect breaking news and trending topics, and send daily push notifications based on user behavior and location.
- Source, edit, and publish good articles to provide high-quality feeds in Phoenix Browser.
- Familiar with local and worldwide content creators including news agencies, bloggers, and social media influencers and be able to work on a content partnership.
- Analyze social media trends and user behavior, research good APPs, then share insight with the teams to improve Phoenix Browser.
- Have two or more years of experience in the news industry such as news editors, journalists, content writers, and bloggers. Full-time work experience in top news agencies is preferred.
- Passionate about social media, sensitive to trends, familiar with common people’s language and culture, and familiar with recent news around Africa and the world.
- University graduate, Relevant major(News, Journalism and Mass Communication, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong ownership and positivity, fast-learning ability, and good communication skill with different people.
|Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support, IT & Software, Marketing & Communication
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- The candidate would be in charge of local BD activities and in some cases, regional BD activities. Activities would encompass; Content Partnership Development, Growth through Product improvement and local user acquisition, Monetization, and local team development.
- Shall be responsible for identifying the right Content partners locally, developing relationships with them, onboarding them on Phoenix Browser, and managing the expectations of clients.
- Shall on daily basis access and analyze backend data to improve content performance. Executive will use data to help partners improve their content quality and output.
- Source advertising campaigns from brands, agencies, and clients seeking to advertise on the Phoenix browser platform and will from time to time provide performance data to such clients.
- Will liaise with the internal team on campaign improvement and optimization.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for business.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Work with the marketing team to identify, define, deploy, and measure the impact of marketing activities and campaigns across key channels.
- Will provide support to the Regional Head of Business and Global Head of Growth.
• Experience with the Digital and Internet Business ecosystem. Must have worked in a similar industry and show the track of performance at the highest level.
• Understanding of Platforms, operations, management, data extractions, analysis, and reporting. Can trend spot and take initiatives. Must be able to provide insight to the Global team on local opportunities in line with our product/services.
• lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented and must be a problem solver.
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- 4-7 years of experience within the digital, media, or technology industry.
- Ability to initiate and drive partnerships.
|Admin & Office, Engineering & Technology, Management & Business Development
Responsible for all business development and resource negotiation related to the operators’ e-commerce.
- Liaise with various mobile service providers in ensuring business sales targets achieved. Serve as a link to Supply Chain & Operations to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strengthen the partnership with network service providers through relationship building to enhance free flow of information across board.
- Strategic mapping of each operator with a brand to identify key success areas whilst monitoring progress.
- Be a sales advocate & partner to internal stakeholders to understand customer specific requirements using online sales platforms like Jumia and Google etc .
- Applies extensive sales experience, knowledge, and expertise to act as the subject matter expert in each department. This includes validating or approving product pricing, signage, availability, and display functions of all ad items .
- Promote relations with National Communications Authority and assist with information processing and licensing .
- Review and facilitate improved retailer contract management process.
- Familiar with domestic carrier and e-commerce policies and business environment .
- Communicate with all department managers and China headquarters, carry out negotiation and adopting of relevant policies .
- Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing/ business is preferred, familiar with mobile phone service providers
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes and an understanding of market research
- Government and operator resources are preferred
- Must possess these attitudes; good communicator, patient, good leader and trustworthy
- Good Microsoft office suite skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills with good command over the English language
3-5 years in related field
|Product & Project Management, Supply Chain & Procurement, Transport & Logistics
- THE CANDIDATE WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES OF THE COMPANY
- THE CANDIDATE SHALL ALSO ASSIST IN OTHER OPERATIONS OF THE COMPANY
- THE CANDIDATE MAY ALSO BE ASSIGN TO ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES NECESSARY
CALL 0244 835 041 OR 0570 600 600 OR 0501 665 916
A Client Services Officer is responsible for delivering services to customers as part of a financial management team. They handle transactions for clients, manage individual client caseloads and escalate complex matters higher up the chain.
- Liaising with internal teams and colleagues to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Lodging applications and preparing submissions for new business.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Friendly, diligent and with great communication skills, Client Services Officers need to meet deadlines and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Required gender Female
|Admin & Office, Customer Service & Support
FLEET MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
Fleet Manager Requirements:
• Degree in logistics, business administration or any related field.
• Minimum of three years working experience preferably in a logistic industry
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
|Transport & Logistics